When these flowers went over, I decided to dry the sunflowers for an arrangement of dead stuff, and they’re currently hanging in the conservatory. The weather was foul for most of today, so I was wandering around the house looking for an indoor blip, and my eye fell on them. They’re pretty grungy in themselves, but I thought I could probably make them look
worse better in the editing. This shot was processed in Topaz Detail (via PSE) and I then added a slight matte in Lightroom.
I’m feeling a bit rough this evening – I think I’ve maybe picked up a bit of a bug – so I’m planning to check out a few journals and then get an early night.